Latest release: 2018-12-10 – 2.1.0 (build 152)
- Windows 7 or higher
- Graphics card with acceleration (Direct3D 9)
The NRT-8000 OSA for Android can be downloaded directly from Google Play:
Setting up the Portal (for demo access)
- Open the downloaded app (or click on the NRT-logo in the upper right) to show the Welcome pane.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Portal tab. And then click the “Add a new portal” button.
- Host as portal.newridgetech.com,
- Port as 10001,
- User as demo,
- Password as demodemo, then
- Click the Save button.
- You will see the portal has been added. And you are connected as demo.
- Click outside of the pane to close the drop down setup window.
- Again click on the NRT-logo in the upper right to show the Welcome pane.
- Pick an available NRT-8000 device and click Connect. (We recommend COM9 on WINDOWS-N299N64.)
- Start to use the device.