There are two drivers in the software set:
1. NRT PMDS Calibrate.vi; calibrates the PMDS to the user-input transponder wavelength;
2. NRT PMDS Set PMD.vi; changes the PMDS state to the user-input DGD and SOPMD values.
These states can be read from a data file having a column for DGD and a second column for SOPMD.
Three steps to integration
1. Integrate the PMDS with your existing automated BER test set up.
2. Create an array of PMD states (DGD, 2nd-order PMD) to be measured.
3. The PMDS will go to each state in user-defined order, allowing the automatic measurement of system penalty.
- Integrates the NRT-PMDS with other LabView™ measurement drivers in an automated test lab
- Automatic testing of multiple, user determined, PMDS states
- No hand of holding long monotonous experiments. Saves time!